Friday, March 6, 2009

...but why MATH?

So like,

I was on the internet looking for links about myself, because, you know, there's always something new to see about what people are saying about me.
Well, anyways.
Some guy on youtube put up this video called Talley Cat's Theme.
Pretty thoughtful of him to make up a theme for me!



...
But I mean, like, really?
He did a pretty lousy job.

I'm NOT a lot like you* - I'm WAY cooler than that.

And I don't want to meet a mathematician!
An investment banker, maybe.
Totally not a mathmatician.

All I can say is, at least the guy got some celebrities to star in the video.
And Mario has really come a long way on that terrible Italian accent he used to have.

But next time you guys make up a song about me?
Just, like, try to put in something about how I'm sooooooo hot.
Something like,

"Talley Cat, she is more hot than you,
She makes me jealous 'cause
I want to be her, too.
She's really cool,
she's really cool,"
etc.

OK?

Meow!




*Unless you're Rod Stewart. Hey Rod Stewart! Are you enjoying the blog? Come see me again soon, meow!

No comments: